Please note that the policies detailed below apply ONLY to items purchased through this website (Zadok.com), or over the phone with a web sales associate. These policies do NOT apply to purchases made in our showroom; items physically purchased in our Houston showroom are NOT eligible for refund. For more information about our in-store return and exchange policy, please contact our in-store customer service department at (713)434-1600
It is our pleasure to issue a refund (less any outgoing shipping costs) or store credit on most of our web-purchased merchandise*, as long as we receive the returned merchandise within the specific time limitations (please see Money Back Guarantee for details) and with the correct information (please see Returns section for specific instructions).
Any refund will be issued via the form of payment through which the returned merchandise was purchased. For returned items purchased via wire transfer, Zadok Jewelers will issue you a refund check within 30 days of receiving the returned merchandise.
We also provide an easy exchange process, should you wish have the item in a different color or size, or choose a completely different item altogether. The same time limitations and correct information for refunds also apply to exchanges (please see Money Back Guarantee for details). Please note that you must follow the instructions for returns or exchanges; if a package is returned to us without the proper notification, it will not be accepted for return.
If you wish to make an exchange*, one of our web customer service representatives will be happy to walk you through the exchange process and new item availability; please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (713)434-6750.
All returned or exchanged items must be sent back to us in the same unworn, unaltered condition in which they were shipped, and accompanied by all original paperwork, boxes, and tags, in order to be eligible for a refund, store credit, or exchange. If the return package is missing any of this, you may be accountable for a $250 replacement fee. Any jewelry or watch that shows wear or damage, has been sized by a jeweler other than Zadok’s, or is missing the tamper-proof tag will not be accepted for return.
* Exceptions to our returns and exchanges policy are: any designer engagement and wedding jewelry, non-wedding jewelry and watches that were specially-ordered, any jewelry that has been engraved or personalized in any way, or any jewelry sized by a jeweler other than Zadok’s. Eternity bands smaller than a size 5.5 or larger than a size 6.5 also are not covered by the policy, due to the special nature of sizing rings that have stones all the way around.
Should you decide that the item(s) you received is not exactly what you are seeking, you can return it to us for a refund, store credit, or exchange. Please refer to the Return and Exchanges Policy to see what items are eligible for return, and their corresponding return-timeframes.
If you are returning any merchandise for a refund or store credit, you will incur the original outgoing shipping and handling costs upon the processing of your return – we will deduct the amount from your refund or store credit.
Please note that Zadok Jewelers is not responsible for loss or damage to an item during shipping for return or exchange. Please package the item, and all of its original components and corresponding paperwork, securely and in proper packaging. Please do not write the name Zadok Jewelers anywhere on the package for security reasons and theft liability prevention. There is an easy three-step process to follow to ensure your return is received and processed in a timely manner:
- Return Authorization #: Please contact a web sales team member by phone – (713) 434-6750, or email – email@example.com, for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Package: Please package the item(s), and all of the original components, securely and in proper packaging. Do not write the name Zadok Jewelers anywhere on the package for security reasons and theft liability prevention. Please address the package with the following, and be sure to include you RA#: DZI
- Attn: Meredith – RA# xxxx 1749 Post Oak Blvd Houston, TX 77056
- Insure and Ship: According to the total price of the contents within the return package, as listed on the invoice, please follow these instructions:
- Less than $500 – This package can be shipped via any courier with a return receipt requested, as long as it is insured for the value of the contents.
- Between $500 and $25,000 – This package must be fully insured and shipped via US Postal Service Registered Mail with a return receipt requested.
- Over $25,000 – Please contact us for a special arrangement of high-value-package shipping.
Please note, to qualify for returns or exchanges, it is mandatory that you follow all steps in accordance with this policy; any skipped or missed step can disqualify you from the return and exchange program.
Any return packages that do not have an RA# will not be accepted.
Money Back Guarantee
Whether you are buying a gift for yourself or someone special, we understand that jewelry and watches are things that need to be seen and touched in person to make sure they are perfect for whatever occasion prompted the purchase. Because of this, Zadok Jewelers is proud to offer a Money Back Guarantee on most web purchases** made on Zadok.com or over the phone with a web sales associate. The following does NOT apply to purchases made in our Houston showroom or with a non-web sales associate:
Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, and Jewelry**
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return unworn, unaltered, and in original condition engagement rings, wedding bands, and jewelry for exchange or refund. You must include all original paperwork and packaging in your return shipment. If something is missing, your return or exchange may be refused, or you may be liable for a $250 replacement fee. Please refer to and follow the return and exchange instructions before shipping any merchandise back to us.
You have 5 days from the date of delivery to return unworn, unaltered, and in original condition watches for exchange or refund. You must include all original paperwork, warranties, boxes, and tags to qualify for a refund or exchange. If any of these components are missing, we may refuse your return or you may be liable for a $250 replacement fee. Please refer to and follow the return and exchange instructions before shipping any merchandise back to us.
You have 10 days from the date of delivery to return any loose diamonds for exchange or refund. You must include all original paperwork and packaging in your return shipment*; otherwise your return or exchange may be refused, or you may be liable for a $250 replacement fee. Please refer to and follow the return and exchange instructions before shipping any merchandise back to us.
** We do not offer the Money Back Guarantee on the following: any designer engagement and wedding jewelry, non-wedding jewelry that was specially-ordered, any jewelry or watch that has been engraved or personalized in any way, or any jewelry or watch sized by a jeweler other than Zadok’s. Eternity bands smaller than a size 5.5 or larger than a size 6.5 also are not covered by the policy, due to the special nature of sizing rings that have stones all the way around. Also, any merchandise that has been worn or damaged by the wearer, or is missing the tamper-proof tag, voids the Money Back Guarantee.
* A photocopy of your GIA diamond certificate will arrive in your diamond shipment. However, as you have a 10-day return period for loose diamonds, Zadok Jewelers will keep the original certificate on file until the return period ends, at which point we will mail the original certificate. If you purchase an engagement ring and/or other piece of jewelry into which you would like this diamond set, we will ship the original GIA certificate with the completed engagement ring / piece of jewelry.
Comparison purchasing is the act of buying several items with the intent to keep only one. Zadok Jewelers does not allow comparison purchasing, so that we can keep our prices low, as such comparison shopping is very costly to our business. If you are unsure about an item or have any questions about how one item or diamond compares to the next, please do not hesitate to either give us a call or send us an email, and one of our diamond and jewelry experts will be more than happy to help you make your choice: (713)434-6750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.