At this time, all repair requests made through Zadok.com are only accepted for merchandise purchased at Zadok Jewelers. For more information on repairs and for repair inquiries, please contact:
In-store Repair Services Terms & Conditions are as follows:
- Only items purchased from Zadok Jewelers that are under warranty will not incur shipping, insurance and handling charges. All other items will incur shipping, insurance and handling charges, even if service estimate is not approved. Minimum charge is $50.
- The majority of repair estimates will be given within 7-10 business days for repairs performed in-house. Outside vendors may require additional time.
- Promise dates on the claim ticket are purely estimates as exact dates of service may be unknown due to parts availability from manufacturers or other circumstances. You will be contacted when the item is ready to be returned to you / picked up.
- Depending on service needed, items may be shipped outside of our facility, within the US, for service and may require several business days or more to return. Same-day return is not available. Items may need to be shipped outside of the country to a manufacturer’s facility; Zadok Jewelers is not always notified when this occurs.
- Some manufacturers may automatically approve repairs under $250.
- In-house watch COAs have a 12 month Zadok Jewelers warranty for timing and water resistance. This warranty does NOT cover external parts (i.e. crown, tube, crystal, bezel, bracelet., etc.) or misuse (i.e. not screwing down the crown prior to water exposure, subjecting a non-water resistant watch to moisture, exposing the watch to extreme shock, etc.).
- Description of the item(s) received is subject to amendment following inspection by the watchmaker or jeweler.
- If Zadok Jewelers is unable to contact you and/or repair is not paid for 60 days from completion property will be considered abandoned and retained by the company. A lien may be filed and foreclosure action taken for the cost of repairs and all other costs pertaining to the lien.
- All articles which are antique, irreplaceable, fragile or brittle nature, or susceptible to damage from light, heat, or moisture are accepted on condition that the customer accepts all risks with respect to any service requested to be performed.
Notice of Limited Liability: You agree that the appropriate description and value(s) of the article(s) listed on the repair slip are correct and accept the Zadok Jewelers Repair Services Terms & Conditions. This store, including its employees, accepts no responsibility for the condition or identification of jewelry, stones or watches. You also affirm these stones are not altered by fracture filling and/or by any other treatment means, unless specifically listed. Items are submitted to this store for repair only and we will not act as an issuer of the item(s) listed. We accept no responsibility for loss, damage, and/or theft unless said loss is due to our negligence. However, any loss, damage or theft will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of item(s), but will not exceed $250.00 or the amount of your insurance deductible, whichever is less. Should no value be listed the store liability will be limited to $75.
Repair slip or valid driver’s license must be presented to pick-up items. Zadok Jewelers must be notified in advance if a person other than the one(s) named on this slip will be picking up the item. Zadok Jewelers may request an approval of another party picking up your item in writing.
We are proud to stand behind the jewelry sold at Zadok Jewelers, and therefore offer a complimentary 12 month service policy on all jewelry items purchased from Zadok.com. This plan covers repairs to the metals and accent diamonds in your jewelry that result from manufacturing defects and/or normal wear for one year from your shipping date. We reserve the right to void this warranty if we deem that the damage of your piece was caused by circumstances beyond a manufacturing defect or the effects of normal wear.
Please note that diamond center stones are not included in this warranty.
To inquire about this warranty, or to begin the repair process, please email us for shipping instructions: email@example.comWatch Warranty
All of our watch brands offer a two year international manufacturer’s warranty, with the exception of the following brands whose warranties exceed two years:
Bedat & Co - five year international manufacturer’s warranty
Breitling - some in-house Breitling movements have a five year warranty, and the rest are protected by a two year international manufacturer’s warranty
Raymond Weil - two year international manufacturer’s warranty with option to extend the warranty for a third year by registering the timepiece here: http://www.raymond-weil.com/EN/Additional-Guarantee.html
Swiss Army - three year international manufacturer’s warranty
Complimentary Ring Sizing
Though we encourage that all rings be ordered in the correct size needed, we offer one complimentary ring sizing within 6 months from the date of purchase on most of our rings.* The materials and labor for this service are typically complimentary, but please note that the shipping costs to and from Zadok Jewelers for this repair are the responsibility of the customer.
*Certain styles and designs cannot be sized or will incur additional fees (at the discretion of Zadok Jewelers), such as eternity bands with stones all the way around the ring, all Christian Bauer wedding bands, or rings that require a sizing of more than one ring size. Please contact us for further clarification and details: firstname.lastname@example.org